Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Nothing is accidental. One historical fact.


In the early twentieth century, a Scottish farmer came home and passed the marshland. Suddenly he heard a cry for help. The farmer rushed to help and saw a boy who was sucked into a terrible abyss of his swamp slime. The boy tried to get out of the terrible weight of marsh bog, but his every move to sentence him to death emergency. The boy screamed .from despair and fear. Farmer quickly cut down a thick branch, cautiously approached and handed saving a drowning man the branch. The boy climbed to a safe place. His punched trembling, he could not calm the tears, but the main thing - he was saved!
- Come to my house - offered him a farmer. - You need to calm down, dry and warm.

- No, no - the boy shook his head - my dad is waiting. He is very worried, I guess.
With gratitude looked into the eyes of his savior, the boy ran away ...
In the morning, the farmer saw that drove up to his house rich carriage with magnificent thoroughbreds. From the coach came richly dressed gentleman and asked:
- It's you last saved the life of my son?
- Yes, I am, - said the farmer.
- How much do I owe you?
- Do not hurt me, sir. You do not owe me because I did what had to do a normal person.
- No, I can not leave it just like that, because my son is very dear to me. Name any amount - insisted visitor.

 - I do not want anything more to say on this topic. Goodbye. - The farmer turned to leave. And then jumped onto the porch of his little son.
- Is that your son? - Asked the rich guest.
- Yes - proudly replied the farmer, stroking the boy's head.
- Let's do so. I'll take your son with him to London and paid for his education. If he is as noble as his father, neither you nor I will not regret this decision.
Several years passed. Farmer's son graduated from high school, then - Medical University, and soon his name became internationally known as the name of the man who discovered penicillin. His name was Alexander Flemming.
Before the war, one of the richest London clinics enrolled with severe pneumonia son of the gentleman. Do you think that saved his life this time? - Yes, penicillin, Alexander Flemming open.
Name wealthy gentleman who gave education Flemming was Randolph Churchill. His son's name was Winston Churchill, who later became Prime Minister of England. Winston Churchill once said, "Do you same to you and will be back."

No comments:

Post a Comment